Key Features HR¶
This chapter describes OpenERP's main Human Resources and Employee Services features. Most of the solutions discussed after this chapter concern management by business or by project, and depend mostly on analytic accounting, with each business or project represented by an analytic account.
A company's effectiveness depends on its employees' good work. OpenERP's Human Resources modules enable you to manage important aspects of staff work efficiently, such as their skills, contracts, and working time.
For this chapter, you should start with a fresh database that includes demo data. To configure the Human Resource Application you should check Human Resources in the following configuration wizard.
- Управление людскими ресурсами
- Link employees and OpenERP users to facilitate the management of rights
- Define employees' billing prices and costs
- Define employee categories to assign different Holiday’s rights to different employee groups
- Define contract types and wage types with start and end dates for contracts as well as trial periods
- Manage attendance (Sign in / Sign out)
- Talent Acquisition
- Create applicants automatically based on incoming mail and keep track of attachments such as resumes and cover letters
- Define stages to track the progress in the recruitment process
- Define next action and next action dates
- Track the history of the e-mail communication with the applicant
- Plan phone calls or appointments
- Fill questionnaires for each applicant (for instance preliminary questionnaires)
- Holiday Management
- Inspire your People through Assessments
- Attendances and Timesheet Management
- Keeping Track of Expenses